School of Environmental Studies
Requirements for Admission
- Undergraduate degree in science, technology, engineering, or mathematics discipline* with GPA of at least 3.0 on a 4.0 scale OR a total score of at least 300 on verbal and quantitative portions of the GRE General Test along with a score of at least 3.5 on the analytical writing portion of the test.
- Official transcripts from all previously-attended colleges or universities
- Three (3) letters of recommendation from faculty familiar with the academic ability of the applicant.
- International applicants must also meet the English Language Requirement by providing
test results on one (1) of the following:
- TOEFL--550 minimum (213 computer-based or 79 internet-based)
- IELTS--minimum base score of 6.0
*Applicants that have baccalaureate degrees in a closely related field will be evaluated on a case-by-case basis and may be admitted to full standing upon completion of identified background courses.
For assistance contact Dr. Peter Li, 931-372-3752 or email firstname.lastname@example.org