Poll Everywhere: Educator Resources
Mailing Address:Center for Innovation in Teaching & Learning
Tennessee Tech University
1100 N. Peachtree Ave.
P.O. Box 5126
Volpe Library, Suites 113 & 117
Cookeville, TN 38505-0001
iLearn Help - email@example.com
8:00am to 4:30pm CST
**Please call or email our office to schedule an appointment. Thank you!
NOTE: All faculty are automatically given a Poll Everywhere Account. You can log in through Tech Express following the instructions on the Poll Everywhere page.
**If you are student or staff and you are teaching a class or would like to request special presenter access to Poll Everywhere, please complete the non-faculty account request form.**
Faculty: Creating an Account & Logging In
All faculty will automatically have a Poll Everywhere account that can be accessed by logging in to Tech Express by following the steps below:
- If you are logged in to Tech Express, you can select the Favorites icon in the upper right navigation area and choose Poll Everywhere from the list. If you go through Tech Express, you should not have to login again.
**NOTE: If you already setup an account that says it is not under our TTU license, then you will need to complete this form and we will send you an invitation to our account that you will need to accept.**
Introduction to Activities/Polls in Poll Everywhere
- An Introduction to Poll Everywhere Activities - see what types of polls are available for you to use in your classroom or meeting.
- Presenter Guide - learn more about poll types, managing responses, and reporting.
- Create a Poll [Video]
Adding Participants to your Polls
- Back to School Guide
- Instructor Guide - see how to link to iLearn (Brightspace) and import the classlist.
- Video Guides
- Creating Reports
- The Poll Everywhere Success Primer
- Best Practices Guide
- Case Studies
- Using an iPad, download MS PowerPoint for iPad. It now comes pre-installed with the Poll Everywhere add-on.
Using Poll Everywhere on a TnTech Computer Download the PowerPoint Plug-In
You can download the plug-in for PowerPoint. See instructions below.
- Search your applications by selecting the magnifying glass in the taskbar.
- Type in Software Center
- Select the PollEv Presenter app
- Click Install
- Once installed, open PowerPoint and you should see a tab that says Poll Everywhere.
- Use the Spotlight search in the upper right corner
- Type in Self Service
- Find the PollEv Presenter app and choose Install
- Once installed, open PowerPoint and you should see a tab that says Poll Everywhere. ** If you plan to use this in a classroom, please check ahead of time to make sure the software is installed. If not, contact the contact person to have them install the appropriate software. **
Plug-Ins on Personal Computers
Download the plugin for the software you will be using. Go through the install process and then look for the Poll Everywhere options within that tool.