Designing Effective Surveys
- 10 Tips for Building Effective Surveys
- Eight Steps to Designing an Ideal Survey
- The Essential Guide to Writing Effective Survey Questions
- Seven Survey Sins (Sage Journals - The Journal of Early Adolescence)
Self-help Tutorials and Webinars
If you like to explore the many uses of Qualtrics, including research, teaching and learning, feedback, registration, and much more, you can access the following self-help options.
- Qualtrics Five Step Program (video tutorial, takes 1-2 hours to complete)
- Qualtrics Weekly Webinars (join live or watch recorded sessions on a variety of topics related to beginning,
advanced, and specialized uses of the tool.
- Qualtrics support library (includes articles, tips, troubleshooting menus, and more)
Technical questions about your Qualtrics account?
Please contact the CITL at email@example.com or call x3675.