Qualtrics: Student Resources
Student Account Requests
- Complete this form to get approval for an account.
- Once you have the approval, you will receive an email letting you know you can create your new account.
- If you already have an existing account, you will need to complete the form first and then submit a ticket with Qualtrics to have your existing account migrated to the Tennessee Tech license.
How to Guides
- How to Create a Survey
- How to Add Collaborators
- How to Distribute a Survey
- How to View and Export Survey Data
Designing Effective Surveys
- 10 Tips for Building Effective Surveys
- Eight Steps to Designing an Ideal Survey
- The Essential Guide to Writing Effective Survey Questions
- Seven Survey Sins (Sage Journals - The Journal of Early Adolescence)
If you like to explore the many uses of Qualtrics, including research, teaching and learning, feedback, registration, and much more, you can access the following self-help options.
- Qualtrics Five Step Program (video tutorial, takes 1-2 hours to complete)
- Qualtrics Weekly Webinars (join live or watch recorded sessions on a variety of topics related to beginning, advanced, and specialized uses of the tool.
- Qualtrics support library (includes articles, tips, troubleshooting menus, and more)
Technical questions about your Qualtrics account?
Please contact the CITL at firstname.lastname@example.org or call x3675.