If you or someone you know has been a victim of sexual violence or physical or emotional abuse, remember, there is always someone that you can talk to. You are not alone and help is available. It is important that you empower yourself with information, but the facts remain: Victim shaming continues to be an issue and this must stop. Let it stop with you!
Please review the following pages and links and call the TTU Counseling Center (931-372-3331) or the Genesis House Rape and Sexual Assault Hotline (800-707-5197) to see how we can be of assistance. You are not alone!
- TTU Women's Center
- National Coalition Against Domestic Violence
- National Domestic Violence Hotline
- Tennessee Coalition Against Domestic and Sexual Violence
- University of Georgia Relationship/Sexual Violence Prevention
- Women's Law: Dating Violence