Housing units have two bedroom suites or four bedroom suites. Each suite has a common kitching/living/dining area. Each bedroom has a bathroom with shower.
Rooms are furnished with twin beds, end tables, and chests of drawers. Each bedroom also has a large walk-in closet. Common living/dining areas have dinette tables and chairs.
NOTE: NO PETS OR FIREARMS
Craft Center Housing Fees
- Double Room (shared): $1,175
- Double Room (single): $2,250
In addition to the basic semester credit hour fees, other possible student fees include: rent (if not staying in housing at the Craft Center or dorms on the main campus), meals, lab fees, books, supplies, etc.
Minimum Credit Hour Requirements
- Fall & Spring Semesters: students in housing must be enrolled in a minimum of 6 credit hours per semester to qualify for housing at the Craft Center.
- Summer Semester: a minimum of 3 credit hours are required.
- Craft Center Student Housing Handbook (PDF)
Request a Student Housing Application for the Craft Center
- Housing Deposit of $100 is Due with Signed Housing Application.
- Contact: Matthew Tate at email@example.com or call 931-372-3051 or 615-597-6801.