Add Cash to Card
Add Cash to Card
Money may be deposited on the Eagle Card, in the form of cash, check, or credit card to be used in various places on campus.
There are three ways to add cash to your card:
- For cash, check, or credit card deposits, a deposit form is available in the Eagle Card Office (RUC 230) between 8:00 AM - 12:00 PM and 1:00 PM - 4:30 PM Monday - Friday.
- For added convenience, cash deposits may be added at the Automated Deposit Machine located on the ground floor of the RUC (between the banking ATM's). You may add funds to your card by swiping your card and inserting cash. The machine will lead you through the steps.
- Add money to your card online with any major credit card.
Currently you may use your cash on the card at the following:
Swoops Food Court
Outtakes (McCord Hall)
Cafe at The Perch (New Hall North)
Crav-ns (STEM Center and The Perch in New Hall North)
Money will roll-over each semester until graduation.
- No refunds of Eagle Card money will be distributed unless a student officially withdraws or graduates from the university.
- Upon graduation or withdrawal fromTennessee Tech, students are required to "cash out" the balance of their Eagle Card. Students will have until the close of the next working day after graduation to spend the remaining balance of their account. Any outstanding charges (traffic fines, etc.) will be adjusted from the balance on the Eagle Card. Checks will be processed and mailed one (1) week after graduation or official withdrawal.
- No refunds will be made under $10.
- If the Eagle Card account remains inactive for over one (1) year, there will be no refund granted.