2+2 Program: Elementary Education Concentration
- Pellissippi State (Hardin Valley)
- Roane State (Crossville, Harriman, Oak Ridge, and Scott County)
- Motlow State (McMinnville and Moore County)
- 2+2 Program Enrollment is during the Fall semester only.
- Courses are scheduled as a full-time, cohort-based program of study (a cohort is the group of students who start and complete the program together) at the appropriate community college campus.
- To be eligible to participate in the 2+2 program a student must...
- Submit an online 2+2 Intent to Participate Form by March 1st with unofficial transcripts;
- Apply online to Tennessee Tech University's Admissions Office, submit a Final High School transcript, Official College transcript and a $25 application fee.
- Apply online for admission to the Teacher Education Program.
- Completion of Associate of Science in Teaching (AST) degree or Associate of Science general transfer degree requirements.
DEADLINE FOR FALL SEMESTER ADMISSION: JUNE 15TH
- To begin the 2+2 Program, which always starts in the fall, you need to be admitted to Tennessee Tech and the Teacher Education Program by June 15th.
If you are NOT earning an Associate of Science in Teaching (AST) degree from your Community College, please contact the Student Success Center for any additional requirements at 800-241-3896 or email email@example.com.
Bachelor of Science Degree in Multidisciplinary Studies and K-6 Teacher Licensure
About Our 2+2 Program in Partnership with Regional Community Colleges
The College of Education offers a Bachelor of Science in Multidisciplinary Studies K-6 Licensure program with a concentration in Elementary Education on the campuses of the following community colleges:
The convenience of the 2+2 program (120 credit hours) allows the applicant to complete the first 60 hours at their local community college before transferring to Tennessee Tech to complete the remaining 60 credit hours which are provided by TTU faculty at the community college site.
ADMISSION REQUIREMENTS FOR ELEMENTARY EDUCATION 2+2 PROGRAM
More About 2+2 on YouTube!