College of Education's 2+2 Program
Q: What does the "2 + 2 program" mean?
- 2 years at your prospective community college (60 hrs)
- 2 years enrolled as a student at Tennessee Technological University (60 hrs)
Q: How can I participate in the 2 + 2 program?
- Fill out the online 2 plus 2 Intent to Participate Application.
- Send a Student Copy of all transcripts to the Advising Center.
- Apply and complete requirements to be admitted to Tennessee Tech before June 15th.
- Send an official copy of high school transcripts and transcripts from all post-secondary schools attended to TTU Admissions Office.
- Apply and be admitted to the Teacher Education Program (upper division).
- Complete all pre-requisite courses.
Q: Are classes offered online in the 2+2 program?
All courses offered through Tech for the 2+2 require in class participation.
Q: What are the requirements for the Teacher Education Program (Upper Division)?
- Click here to see the requirements for the Teacher Education Program.