Bachelor of Fine Arts Degree
Develop your talent and prepare for a rewarding career in studio art, design, fine craft, or take your creativity into the classroom as an art educator with our nationally accredited Bachelor of Fine Arts Degree concentrations.
There are eight (8) concentrations leading to a Bachelor of Fine Arts degree at Tennessee Tech.
- Art Education is designed to prepare and inspire future public school elementary, middle school, and high school art teachers.
- Studio Arts include Clay, Design (Digital Media), Fibers, Glass, Metals, Painting, or Wood.
- Applied art classes in all the visual art studio disciplines are taught by nationally recognized artists in each field.
Main Campus Courses
- Art Education, Painting, Art History, and Art Foundation courses are taught on the main TTU campus in Cookeville.
Fine Craft Courses
- Specialized craft courses are offered at the Appalachian Center for Craft, a unique satellite campus overlooking scenic Center Hill Lake near Smithville, Tennessee - approximately 25 miles west of the main campus.
Tennessee Tech University is an accredited member National Association of Schools of Art and Design (NASAD).