Parent Information & Admissions Policies
Child Development Lab
About the CDL
Daily, we meet the needs of our children and provide them with an environment that is developmentally appropriate. We would like to welcome all who are interested in knowing more about our facility to come by and observe us at our best.
CLICK HERE TO PAY ONLINE
- To enhance the growth and development of each child to his/her greatest potential.
- To support and empower families to be successful in the area of child rearing.
- To provide experiences for University students that are realistic and reflective of a quality childcare environment.
- To contribute to the knowledge base and expertise of childcare professionals through an environment conducive to research and training.
CDL Admissions Policy
- Individuals wishing to apply for enrollment for their child should come by the Child Development Lab and pick up an application in Matthews Hall, Room 111.
- There is a non-refundable $20.00 application fee at the time of submission. Applications will not be activated until the application fee has been paid.
- If no enrollment slots are available at the time, the child will be placed on a waiting list.
- The parent will be contacted when an age appropriate slot becomes available. At that time an appointment will be made to complete additional paperwork and provide an orientation to the CDL.
The Tennessee Tech Child Development Laboratory serves university faculty, staff, students and families throughout the Upper Cumberland. Applicants for enrollment will not be discriminated against because of race, color, national origin, sex, religion, or disability.
Parent Handbook & Waiting List Application