Lab Reservations for TTU Students
Student Lab Reservation/Observation Information
- You MUST complete ALL requested information for the online form.
- You MUST reserve an observation time slot at LEAST one week in advance.
Student Tuberculosis (TB) Skin Test for In-Classroom Interaction
- If you are reserving time inside one of the classrooms (Infant, Toddler, Purple or Gold), you are REQUIRED to have had a TB skin test within the last 24 months to be allowed with the children.
- Please bring proof that the test has been completed on your first visit to the classroom.
- TB Skin Test is NOT REQUIRED if you are only in the Observation Room where there is no direct contact with the children.
Student Lab Reservation/Observation Form
NOTE: If you are reserving the lab for only one day, enter the same date in both the "start date" and "end date" fields.
- NO CELL PHONES IN THE CLASSROOMS / OBSERVATION ROOM.
- NO food or beverages in classrooms / observation room.
- Confidentiality procedures regarding children's interactions at ALL TIMES.
- Professional behavior is expected at ALL TIMES.