Ed Tech Concentration Program Description
The Ed.S. in Curriculum with an Ed Tech concentration is available now in addition to the M.A. Please contact us for more information!
The MA/EdS in Education degree in Curriculum and Instruction (with a concentration in Educational Technology) is an advanced degree program at Tennessee Tech.
The degree emphasizes a practical approach to implementing innovative technologies into K-12 classrooms. In addition to the technology focused curriculum, a research core creates a strong graduate program.
Nearly all courses for the concentration are online/hybrid with the exception of two hands-on summer courses that are offered as weekend and/or hybrid courses.
Program of Study
- Master's EdTech Concentration Program of Study
- Ed.S. EdTech Program of Study
- Sample Course Sequence MA
- Sample Course Sequence EdS
Informational Program Flyers
- Informational Flyer: EdTechHandout.pdf
For More Information Contact
*Contact us and we'd be glad to come to your school and share info and answer questions about the program.
M.A. Admission Requirements:
- Satisfactory test scores on either the Miller Analogies Test (372 minimum for provisional standing and 380 minimum for full standing) or the General Record Exam (900 total on the verbal/quantitative portions and 4.0 on the analytical writing portion)
- Official transcripts from your bachelor's institution and any institutions attended since that degree
- Grade Point Average on Bachelor's degree of at least 2.5
- International Applicants must also meet the English Language Requirement by providing test results on one of the following:
- TOEFL--minimum IBT of 71
- IELTS--minimum score of 5.5
- PTE Academic--minimum score of 48
- FLS Level 8