Counseling & Psychology - Scholarships
Counseling & Psychology Departmental Scholarships
Annual Scholarship Deadline / December 15th
Duck Day Fundraiser - Jessica Kelley Scholarship
- Undergraduate Awards
Troelstrup Outstanding Psychology Student of the Year Award
Giesbrecht-Bettoli Outstanding Research Award
Jessica Kelley Memorial Scholarship
- Graduate Award
Sharon Spears Borden Scholarship
Amount: $600 or larger award; amount contingent on availability of funds. Scholarship is awarded in the spring for the coming academic year.
- Must be a graduate student, or incoming graduate student, in the Department of Counseling and Psychology;
- Must meet all regular admission requirements for the Graduate School at Tennessee Tech University;
- Must be an Educational Psychology and/or Counselor Education major and have intent to pursue a career in the area of education;
- Must be actively enrolled as a student (a minimum of six hours per semester);
- Must maintain a minimum 3.0 GPA;
- Must be interviewed and approved by a committee composed of department graduate faculty and any other appropriate representatives.
- Priority in selection shall be given to students in the school counseling programs.
- Assistantships Across the University