Tennessee Qualitative Inquiry for Social Justice (TQISJ)
Exceptional Learning Ph.D.
About TQISJ at Tennessee Tech
The goal of the Tennessee Qualitative Inquiry for Social Justice collaborating website is to provide a network for the scholarly promotion of qualitative inquiry and education concerned with social justice and human rights.
College of Education
T.J. Farr Building, Room 101
TTU Box 5116
Cookeville, TN 38505
- Included in the site is a listing of local faculty and university staff involved in Qualitative Research and whose interest is in exploring social justice issues within the greater community.
- The site also intends to further researchers' dedication to the realization of a democratic society that is diverse, inclusive, and equitable, and that values the worth of all humans.
- We promote workshops, seminars, conferences, and other events in our area that may expand people's dedication to social justice.
TQISJ Site Information
11th International Congress of Qualitative Inquiry | May 20-23, 2015
- Hosted by the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign
- 2015 Congress Theme: Constructing a New Qualitative Inquiry
- CLICK HERE FOR MORE INFORMATION > >
Learn More About the International Institute for Qualitative Inquiry
Located at the University of Illinois Urbana-Champaign: CLICK HERE to visit iiqi.org