EXPW Bachelor of Science Degree Program
EXPW Undergraduate Degree Concentrations
Bachelor of Science
- K-12 Licensure
- Experience cutting-edge courses in exercise science, developing motor skills, integrating technology and exercise, developmental movement, instructional strategies and games. Prepare for a successful career doing what you love and sharing your knowledge and enthusiasm with your students.
- Coaching & Sport Administration
- Experience courses in sport management and organization, coaching, officiating, governance, sports ethics, marketing, and the psychology of sports.
- Fitness & Wellness
- Learn about physical wellness for all ages, motor skills, management and organizational behavior, psychology, performance training, and adapted physical activities.
- Pre-Occupational Therapy or Pre-Physical Therapy
- The growing fields of occupational and physical therapy provide you with a stable and rewarding career assisting people in regaining, developing, strengthening, and maintaining their mobility, dexterity, and motor skills while improving their quality of life. These pre-professional studies prepare you for the process of evaluating individuals with unique needs and requirements.
- Recreation & Leisure
- Expand your concept of recreation and leisure through courses in wilderness and environmental ethics, nature-based education and recreation, map reading, back country adventures, caving and biking skills.