AUDITION DATES FOR ENTERING PROGRAM / 2015-2016 SCHOOL YEAR
Voice / Piano / All other instruments:
- January 30, 2015
- Audition Registration CLOSED Monday, January 26, 2015.
- February 27, 2015
- Audition Registration CLOSED Monday, February, 23, 2015.
- March 20, 2015
- Audition Registration CLOSED Monday, March 16, 2015.
Winds and Percussion:
- February 12-14, 2015 (Festival of Winds and Percussion)
- Audition Registration CLOSED Monday, February 9, 2015.
- NOTE: You must apply to participate in the Festival of Winds and Percussion; please contact the band office for an application, 931-372-3165.
Audition Application 2015-2016
- COMPLETE THE ONLINE AUDITION DAY SIGN UP FORM to schedule your audition!
- NOTE: The official audition dates for the 2015-16 academic year scholarships are concluded. If you would like to schedule an individual audition, please complete the online form or contact Dr. Colin Hill, email@example.com or call 931-372-6082.
- Please click the links to access the requirements for each instrument or voice audition.
- The recommendations are a guide in the selection of appropriate material to prepare for the instrumental and voice auditions.
- Contact the faculty member identified at the end of each listing should you need additional repertoire suggestions:
- Auditions for acceptance as a music major do not constitute acceptance or placement in University music ensembles (concert bands, choirs, jazz ensembles, orchestras, and other performing organizations).
- Ensemble auditions take place during the first week of classes each semester or academic year.
- Some ensembles require students to audition separately for entry. Others require the student to register for the class before the beginning of the academic term.
- Check with the individual ensemble director for membership information and requirements.
NOTE: All Tennessee Tech students are encouraged to join a music ensemble, whether or not one is majoring in music. All music majors are required to participate in the appropriate Ensemble of Record during each semester of residency.