AUDITION DATES FOR ENTERING PROGRAM / 2016-2017 SCHOOL YEAR
- Friday, January 29, 2016
- Audition Registration CLOSES Monday, January 25, 2016.
- Friday, February 12, 2016 (Festival of Winds and Percussion)
- Audition Registration CLOSES Monday, February, 8, 2016.
- NOTE: Auditions ONLY for participants of the Festival of Winds and Percussion.
- Friday, February 26, 2016
- Audition Registration CLOSES Monday, February 22, 2016.
- Friday, March 18, 2016
- Audition Registration CLOSES Monday, March 14, 2016.
- For more information, contact Dr. Colin Hill, email@example.com or call 931-372-6082.
- Please click the links to access the requirements for each instrument or voice audition.
- The recommendations are a guide in the selection of appropriate material to prepare for the instrumental and voice auditions.
- Contact the faculty member identified at the end of each listing should you need additional repertoire suggestions:
- Auditions for acceptance as a music major do not constitute acceptance or placement in University music ensembles (concert bands, choirs, jazz ensembles, orchestras, and other performing organizations).
- Ensemble auditions take place during the first week of classes each semester or academic year.
- Some ensembles require students to audition separately for entry. Others require the student to register for the class before the beginning of the academic term.
- Check with the individual ensemble director for membership information and requirements.
NOTE: All Tennessee Tech students are encouraged to join a music ensemble, whether or not one is majoring in music. All music majors are required to participate in the appropriate Ensemble of Record during each semester of residency.