Current Student Information
Department Policies, Requirements & Procedures
It is the student's responsibility to keep informed about policies, requirements, and practices related to the Department of Music, your major area of study, facilities and resources, and university policies. Much of this information is included on the pages in this section.
New scholarships are added to University and Departmental lists every year.
- Your eligibility for scholarships may also change with time.
- Please be aware that you cannot be considered for any new scholarship unless you have completed a current application.
- Therefore, it is very important that you reapply for scholarships by December 15 every year that you are a student so that you take advantage of every opportunity for financial aid.
- To apply, follow the instructions found on the TTU Scholarships site.
- DOWNLOAD RECORDINGS OF DEPARTMENTAL CONCERTS AND RECITALS
Access the archive of all public music performances at TTU, including ensemble concerts, faculty recitals, student recitals, and performances by guest artists. You will need your TTU username and password to access the archives.