When registering for a test, please note that TTU is located in the Central time zone.
CLEP tests are offered a minimum of once a month, but may be offered more frequently. To register for a CLEP test, you must:
- Register for a CLEP with the College Board (https://clep.collegeboard.org/earn-college-credit/get-started)
- Enroll in a specific CLEP administration at the TTU Testing Center (https://epay.tntech.edu/C20205_ustores/web/classic/product_detail.jsp?PRODUCTID=1035&SINGLESTORE=true ) *Eligible military DANTES Funded test takers should choose the DANTES Funded date option from the drop down menu. The form will allow you to choose from one of the existing dates in a later step.
For detailed information about the CLEP tests, please follow the link below (pay particular attention to page 8 – On Examination Day information):
For information about which CLEP exams can be accepted in lieu of course work here at Tennessee Technological University, please visit:
The CPCE is offered at toward the end of each semester for graduate students in Counseling & Psychology. There are 2 administrations. Students are encouraged to register for the first administration as a passing score is required in order to graduate. For more information, please contact Elizabeth Honeycutt [phone: (931) 372–3457, email: firstname.lastname@example.org ]
To register for the CPCE:
- Coordinate with the Counseling and Psychology department for exam date and start the registration process; contact Elizabeth Honeycutt (email@example.com).
- Register at least 7 days in advance at https://www.research.net/r/cpce-apb-reg ; you will receive an email with your Candidate ID within a week.
- Once you have your candidate ID, create a Pearson VUE account and pay for your test via the following link: https://home.pearsonvue.com/cce/ap
Additional information about the CPCE may be found at
The MAT is generally offered once a month. You can find upcoming test dates and register for the MAT at
You may receive an email prior to the test telling you to make certain to bring your exam ticket; this ticket is generated on-site at the Testing Center once you are checked in. Please see Check-in and Test Day Information for further details about what to bring.
Additional information about the MAT may be found at