CLICK HERE TO LOG IN Questions & Assistance
- Tk20 recommends using the web browser Google Chrome if possible. Internet Explorer tends to cause the most issues with the Tk20 system.
- Avoid using your browser's "Back" button while working in Tk20. Use Tk20's buttons (Save, Cancel, etc.), tabs, and side menu items.
- Do not open Tk20 in more than one browser/browser tab at a time. The system may not save information correctly.
- Please save your work often! Tk20 states their "session timed out" time frame is 6 hours, but some have been logged out earlier. Any unsaved information will not be saved if you are timed out.
- Check the Tk20 Mentor Teachers Resources page for mentor guides and tips.
Accounts & Logins
- Tk20 accounts are created for all clinical supervisors. You do not need to create or purchase an account.
- Use your full "@tntech.edu" email address as the username and your T-number as the initial password. If you do not know your T-number, please contact the Learning Resources Center (LRC) or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Clinical supervisors will be prompted to change their password the first time logging into Tk20.
- If you forget your password, CLICK HERE to reset it. You can also contact the Learning Resources Center (LRC) or email email@example.com for assistance.
- After logging in, click on the Field Experience tab at the top of the page. Here you will see the list of students you supervise. Click on a student’s name to score any assessments.
- For technical issues and general questions, contact the Learning Resources Center (LRC) at 931-372-3856 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. The LRC’s hours are listed on their website and emails are answered daily.
NOTE: If you have ever been listed as a course's instructor of record, Banner may have loaded you as a faculty member. Use your iLearn or email address (without the "@tntech.edu") username and password to log in. Faculty passwords must be changed through the ITS website. Once changed, it may take a couple of days for the connection to update Tk20 and allow you to log in. The following login information will not apply to your login information.