CLICK HERE TO LOG IN Questions & Assistance
- Mentor teachers are also known as "Cooperating Teachers" in the Tk20 system.
- Tk20 recommends using the web browser Google Chrome if possible. Internet Explorer/Microsoft Edge may not save information correctly.
- Avoid using your browser's "Back" button while working in Tk20. Use Tk20's buttons (Save, Cancel, etc.), tabs, and side menu items.
- Do not open Tk20 in more than one browser/browser tab at a time. The system may not save information correctly.
- Save your work often! The evaluation forms "time out" after long periods on one page, even if you are entering information.
Accounts & Logins:
- Tk20 accounts are created for all mentor teachers. You do not need to create or purchase an account.
- The account's username and initial password is the email address provided to TTU's Office of Teacher Education (Residency, Student Teaching) or faculty supervisors (Practicum).
- Passwords are reset to email addresses on August 1st and January 2nd each year.
- Mentor teachers will be prompted to change their password the first time logging into Tk20 and after each password reset date.
- If you forgot your password, CLICK HERE to reset it.
- For technical issues and general questions, contact the Learning Resources Center (LRC) at (931) 372-3856 or email email@example.com. The LRC’s hours are listed on their website and emails are answered daily.
Quick Guides & Tutorials:
- Click by Click for Mentor Teachers (Using the Email Link) If you do not receive the email link, use the Tk20 Login guide below to login.
- Click by Click for Mentor Teachers (Using your Tk20 Login) Also use this guide if you would like to view the Clinical Supervisor's completed candidate observations. The observation links are listed on the bottom-right of the split screen.
- If you click "Save" while working on a form, Tk20 will take you to the student's binder and split screen. Look for the form links on the right side of the screen to click on and resume working.