CLICK HERE TO LOG IN Questions & Assistance
- Mentor teachers are also known as "Cooperating Teachers" in the Tk20 system.
- Tk20 recommends using the web browser Google Chrome if possible. Internet Explorer may not save information correctly.
- Avoid using your browser's "Back" button while working in Tk20. Use Tk20's buttons (Save, Cancel, etc.), tabs, and side menu items.
- Do not open Tk20 in more than one browser/browser tab at a time. The system may not save information correctly.
- Save your work often! The Summative Evaluation does "time out" after long periods on one page, even if you are entering information.
Accounts & Logins:
- Tk20 accounts are created for all mentor teachers. You do not need to create or purchase an account.
- The account's username and initial password is the email address provided to TTU's Office of Teacher Education (Residency, Student Teaching) or faculty supervisors (Practicum).
- All email addresses are in lower case letters.
- Passwords are reset to email addresses on August 1st and January 2nd each year.
- Mentor teachers will be prompted to change their password the first time logging into Tk20 and after each password reset date.
- If you forget your password, CLICK HERE to reset it.
- For technical issues and general questions, contact the Learning Resources Center (LRC) at (931) 372-3856 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. The LRC’s hours are listed on their website and emails are answered daily.
Quick Guides & Tutorials:
- Click by Click for Mentor Teachers (Using the Email Link) If you do not receive the email link, use the Tk20 Login guide below to login and complete the Summative Evaluation.
- Click by Click for Mentor Teachers (Using your Tk20 Login) Also used if you would like to view the Clinical Supervisor's completed candidate observations, use the Tk20 Login guide. The observation links are listed below the Summative Evaluation's, on the bottom-right of the split screen.
- If you click Save while working on the Summative Evaluation to periodically save your work, Tk20 will take you to the student's binder and split screen. To continue to work on the Summative Evaluation, click the Field/Clinical Experience Summative Evaluation link on the right side: Field/Clinical Experience Summative Evaluation Link Location