Enrollment Management

Academic Services

The Office of Academic Services is a unit within Enrollment Management which is responsible for the awarding of transfer credit and undergraduate degrees. The Office of Academic Services maintains the information available for transfer equivalency tables, transfer agreements, and the undergraduate catalog. A web-based tool called Degree Works, which is a degree audit system for the undergraduate students, is used to help students and advisors analyze degree progress and also managed by the Office of Academic Services.

Areas of Emphasis

Undergraduate Graduation

Transfer Coordination