Advising Resources for Students
Who is My Advisor? - Click here for more information on finding your academic advisor.
- Eagle Online - Eagle Online is the registration system that all Tech students will use to register for classes.
- Degree Works - Degree Works is an online degree audit system that shows students how the courses they have already taken or in the process of taking work for their major. Students can also plan "what if" scenarios to see how their courses would fit into another major. This tool is located in Eagle Online under Students - Student Records - Degree Works. For more information about Degree Works, click on the link.
- Schedule Planner - Schedule Planner is a tool that students can use to help them plan their schedules. The tool is located in Eagle Online under Students - Registration - Schedule Planner. For an instructions on how to use the tool, click on the link.
- Class Schedule - To see a listing of available courses for this semester or the upcoming semesters use the class schedule.
- Undergraduate Catalog - The Undergraduate Catalog provides students with current information about academic policies and procedures as well as curricular information for their major.
- Registration-related Forms - The Office of the Registrar assists students with registration related issues such as add/drop forms, change of major forms, request for exception to University Policy, and more. Click on the link to see a list of frequently used forms.
Other Academic Resources:
- Transfer Information- Whether you are a current Tennessee Tech student or a student looking to transfer to Tech, check out this page to see how courses from other institutions transfer into Tennessee Tech.
- Congratulations on your Admission to Tech! Once you have been admitted, you will contact the Student Success Center of your College to schedule an advisement appointment.
- You will also receive information about completing Transfer Orientation. For more information about orientation, please visit https://www.tntech.edu/orientation/transfer.
- Graduation - The goal of you being a Tennessee Tech student is Graduation. Check out the resources available at the Academic Services Office website.
- Transcript Request - If you need to have a transcript sent to another institution follow this link to find out more about the process