TechConnect is an online tool that brings TTU students, faculty, and staff closer together. You can use it to schedule advising and tutoring appointments, track class performance, and communicate with members of the TTU community. We want you to experience TechConnect!
Please check it out by clicking the following link - www.tntech.edu/techconnect. To login, just use the same log-in information as you would for your Tech email before the "@" sign.
For Students, you can...
- Make an appointment with your Academic Advisor in the Student Success Centers, tutor, or the following offices: Academic Services/Graduation Office and Study Abroad.
- Schedule Tutoring - Learn More
- Track your Math Emporium required hours.
- Receive feedback from professors if you are at-risk for being unsuccessful in a course (professors will choose whether to participate).
- Need a Notary Public? You can also do that too! - Visit www.tntech.edu/library/notary-service/
For Faculty & Staff...
Visit the "For Advisors & Staff section" to learn more about how TechConnect can support your advisees and/or students in your classroom.
For information or assistance, please contact: TechConnect@tntech.edu