Welcome to the Office of the Registrar! To best assist you, our office is divided into three sections according to the services we provide to students and faculty:
This section of the office provides assistance to students who need special assistance with appeals, exceptions, policies, etc.
For assistance, drop by Room 221, Jere Whitson.
This section of the office helps students with academic records and personal information.
- Change your major.
- Change your name or address.
- Have a transcript mailed or verified.
- Have your enrollment verified on Eagle Online.
- Ask questions regarding grades.
Visit the Records Section in Room 221, Jere Whitson, or click on Transcripts and Grades.
This section of the office is ready to answer questions about the registration process. Check here for
- Student Identification Number (T-Number)
- Alternate PIN (Available from your adviser or major department)
- Dropping Classes
- Adding Classes
- Auditing Classes
- Waitlist in Eagle Online (i.e. Self-Service Banner)
Visit this office in Room 221, Jere Whitson, or get more information at Eagle Online.