How to Register Online
Before you can register, you must have met with your advisor, received an advisement sheet, and determined the 5-digit Course Registration Numbers (CRNs) for your classes. Your advisor will tell you your registration time and give you your Alternate PIN (formerly known as Registration Access Code [RAC]). You can log on and register at or after your appointment time only.
If you enroll in a Regent's On-Line Course during the semester you are graduating, your grades will NOT be reported to our campus prior to graduation. You may participate in the ceremony, however, you will not receive your diploma at that time. You must contact the Graduation Section of the Office of Records (prior to commencement) to let us know if you want the diploma mailed or if you will pick it up.
Before navigating away from this page, print these instructions to assist you with the login process when you register online.
Step 1 - Log into Eagle Online
- From the TTU homepage, locate the "Eagle Online" box.
- Click on "Registration, Grades, ...."
- Click on "Enter Secure Banner .... "
- Click in the User ID: box and type in your T# and 6-digit Login PIN. Click "LOGIN."
- When you log in for the first time, you will need to set up the security question and answer option. You will use this option when you forget your PIN. After entering your Tech ID number, click on "FORGOT YOUR PIN." After answering your question correctly, you will have your PIN. If you get the message "YOUR LOGIN HAS BEEN BLOCKED," you need to contact Technology Services (931-372-3388). If you change your PIN DO NOT use all 9s.
- Click "Student " (tab or link).
- Click "Registration" then click on "Add or Drop Classes." Select the term and click "Submit"
- Enter your 6-digit Alternate PIN and click "SUBMIT". This is required EVERY TIME you access the add/drop menu. After you are registered for courses, if you need to make an adjustment and can't find/remember your Alternate PIN, you can view it via the link "View Registration Times ..." You must select the term first, since this information is term dependent.
Step 2 - Adding/Dropping classes
To Add a Class
- Once you choose “Add or Drop Classes”, you need to select the term for which you are adding classes.
- Click “Submit”.
- Enter the 6-digit Alternate PIN and click "Submit." (This is required every time you access the "Add or Drop Classes" link. If you've forgotten your Alternate PIN, see above.)
- On the "Add class" table, enter the 5-digit CRN for each class.
- Click “Submit Changes ” to add these classes.
Note: To see what classes are offered and to find each course's unique 5-digit CRN, you click on the "Select Box" to left of the CRN and scroll to the bottom of the screen and select either "Register" (this will take you back to Add and Drop and register you for the course) or "Add to Worksheet" (which works if you need to add several courses) and click on "Submit Changes."
To Drop a Class
Click on the drop-down box next to the course to be dropped, and click on the drop action and then click on "Submit Changes."
Once enrolled, the student may not drop Freshman English (ENGL1010/1020) without first contacting the English Department; Academic Development Program course work can not be dropped without contacting the Learning Support Department.
Step 3 - Verifying class schedule
If you encountered any errors while enrolling in a course (such as “the selected class is full,” “overlapping time schedule," “invalid CRN,” etc), these messages will be displayed. You can then enter another CRN or drop classes to correct these errors.
Step 4- Select Meal Plan/Parking Permit
To select a Meal Plan or Parking Permit, go to the Registration Menu
Step 5 - Confirm Class Schedule
Please visit the Bursar's Office for detailed instructions on confirming your class schedule.
If you have any questions about registering online, please contact the Registration Office at (931) 372-3966 or (800) 268-0242.
Start here to begin your registration process using Eagle Online.