Please take a moment to review the information below before starting your ScholarWeb application process. The deadline to apply for the 2018 - 2019 academic year is December 1, 2017.
Before you begin, remember...
- To complete the University's scholarship application, you MUST be admitted to Tennesssee Tech (application for Fall 2018 opens on August 1, 2017).
- Any required supplementary materials must be received and processed by December 15 to be fully considered. Supplementary materials are...
- Official Transcripts from any institutions you have previously attended
- FAFSA (completed by December 15; used for consideration for need-based scholarships)
- Any required recommendations (must be received in ScholarWeb by December 15)
- Official ACT or SAT scores if you are a new freshman MUST be received by December 31.
- Review the Scholarship Timeline.
- Tennessee Tech's scholarship application must be completed each year.
- Note: Students should always complete the University's scholarship application each year regardless of their prior year's scholarship award(s).
Do I have to submit an essay in order to apply for scholarships?
All students should complete the goals statement and career plans essays in ScholarWeb. Some scholarships require an additional essay or portfolio.
Let's Get Started!
Use the image and links below to begin your ScholarWeb application or to login and check the status of your application, supporting materials, or recommendations.
- Log into Eagle Online. Choose "Enter Eagle Online", then login. Once logged in, click on the "Student" tab and then the scholarship option.
- Once you are logged in to ScholarWeb, follow the on-screen instructions and enter the information requested for your scholarship application.
- Complete & submit the scholarship application by December 1, 2017.
- Ensure all supplementary materials are processed and received by December 15, 2017.