Please take a moment to review the information below before starting your ScholarWeb application process. The scholarship application for the 2019–2020 academic year will open on August 1, 2018, and the deadline to apply is December 15, 2018. This one application will put you into consideration for any of our 600+ scholarships that you are eligible for.
Before you begin, remember...
- To complete the University's scholarship application, you MUST be admitted to Tennessee Tech (application for Fall 2019 opened on July 12, 2018).
- Any required supplementary materials must be received and processed by January 15 to be fully considered. Supplementary materials include:
- Official Transcripts from any institutions you have previously attended
- FAFSA (completed by December 15; used for consideration for need-based scholarships)
- Any required letters of recommendation (must be received in ScholarWeb by January 15)
- Official ACT or SAT scores if you are a new freshman MUST be received by January 15.
- Review the Scholarship Timeline.
- Tennessee Tech's scholarship application must be completed each year.
- Note: Students should always complete the University's scholarship application each year regardless of their prior year's scholarship award(s). Renewable departmental scholarships require an application each year in order to be renewed. (Admissions scholarships renew automatically as long as all requirements are met).
Do I have to submit an essay in order to apply for scholarships?
All students should complete the goals statement and career plans essays in ScholarWeb. Some scholarships require an additional essay or portfolio.
Let's Get Started!
Use the images and links below to begin your ScholarWeb application or to login and check the status of your application, supporting materials, or recommendations.
- Log into Eagle Online. Choose "Enter Eagle Online," then login. Once logged in, click on the "Student" tab and then the scholarship option.
- Once you are logged in to ScholarWeb, follow the on-screen instructions and enter the information requested for your scholarship application.
- If you filled out the scholarship application for 2018-2019, many of your answers will be pre-filled in the 2019-2020 application (not including essays, file uploads, or letters of recommendation).
- Complete & submit the scholarship application by December 15, 2018.
- Ensure all supplementary materials are processed and received by January 15, 2019.