COVID-19 Reporting and Information • HEERF I & II

Faculty and Staff Resources


College of Engineering Charging Document - Academic Misconduct
College of Engineering Outside Employment Approval Form
College of Engineering Outside Employment Report
College of Engineering Space Change/Transfer Form
Engineering Workstation Lab Policies for Research Day Poster Printing
Faculty and Staff Tech Support

Graduate Student Documents/Templates

Office of Disability Services

Activity Acknowledgement Forms: The person who is organizing or leading the activity must complete the highlighted sections before the student signs the document. If you have questions related about which form should be used for a particular activity, please call the Office of the University Counsel at ext. 3269

FERPA Consent: The person seeking consent to release educational records must complete the sections highlighted in yellow before the student signs the document. The student must complete the section highlighted in green.

Experience Tech For Yourself

Visit us to see what sets us apart.

Schedule Your Visit
Contact Us