About the College
The College of Engineering is comprised of seven departments, three research centers, and the Hixson Student Success Center supported by 89 faculty and 46 staff. Degree programs include seven undergraduate degrees with a diverse range of tracks, six MS degrees, and a PhD program covering abroad range of areas.
Enrollment for Fall 2020 is 2524 undergraduate students and 225 graduate students.
- Chemical Engineering (BSChE)
- Civil and Environmental Engineering (BSCE)
- Computer Science (CSEC, CSSC, CSDS and CSHP)
- Electrical Engineering (BSEE)
- Computer Engineering (BsCompE)
- General and Basic Engineering (BSEng)
- Manufacturing and Engineering Technology (BSET)
- Mechanical Engineering (BSME)