Outstanding Staff Award
Created to recognize an outstanding non-faculty staff member of the College of Engineering each year. Nominees will be evaluated by the criteria as set forth in the nomination form. The recipient will receive a $1,000 award and a plaque. Nominations for this award may be made by any member of the College of Engineering including staff, faculty, students or friends of the college.
Past Outstanding Staff Award Winners
- 2019: Cynthia Davis, Office of the Dean
- 2018: Perry Melton, Chemical Engineering
- 2017: Jeff Randolph, Mechanical Engineering
- 2016: Michelle Holm, Mechanical Engineering
- 2015: Brian Bates, Center for Manufacturing Research
- 2014: Becky Asher, Chemical Engineering
- 2013: Etter Staggs, Center for Energy Systems Research
- 2012: Suzanne Henry, Center for Manufacturing Research
Download the Outstanding Staff Award Nomination Form here.
Nominations are sought for College of Engineering awards. Awards will be presented at the annual Engineers' Week Banquet in February each year. Nominations should be submitted to:
Cookeville, TN 38505-0001