Engineering Summer Camp
Explorations in Engineering and Computing Summer Camp
Save-the-Date! July 7—13, 2019
This week-long, stay-over summer camp will draw rising seniors from across Tennessee to the state’s only four-year technological university, Tennessee Tech University. The purpose of the camp is to provide students with hands-on engineering and computing experiences, interactions with engineering students and faculty, and information about attending college. The goal is to educate high school seniors about engineering careers and to spark their interest in a career in science, technology, engineering or mathematics (STEM). Students will stay in an engineering residence hall and participate in academic and social activities during their stay.
- Get to know the many careers in engineering, computing and technology.
- Experience hands-on projects with Tennessee Tech professors and students.
- Live in a residence hall, experience campus life.
- Get the inside story on available majors and financial support.
- Meet many successful graduates and get career advice.
- Participate in fun activities with your team.
- Rising high school seniors are eligible to participate in the week-long experience.
Learn about specific engineering disciplines, the interdisciplinary nature of engineering and the impact of research.
Tony Marable, Director of Diversity Programs
email@example.com or (931) 372-3830