The role of the advisory board is to provide dialogue among engineers, managers, and the department. The board advises the department in planning and implementing programs that will assure that the objectives of the department are met and that the department remains at the forefront of engineering education.
David R. Wright, P.E. – Chair
Carpenter Wright Engineers, P.L.L.C.
- John E. Agee, P.E. Terracon Consultants, Inc.
- Ken Barry, P.E. S&ME, Inc.
- Fritz Brogdon, P.E. Arcadis US, Inc.
- Jason Carder, P.E. Mattern & Craig
- Joseph C. Deering, P.E., R.L.S. Tennessee Department of Transportation, Region 2
- Greg Duncan, P.E. Applied Pavement, Technology, Inc.
- Jessica Davis Gore, P.E. Public Works and Engineering City of Mt. Juliet Public Works
- Gerald A. Hogan, P.E. American Concrete Pipe Association
- Abbie Jones, P.E., P.L.S. Abbie Jones Consulting
- Marilyn Lewis, P.E. US Army Corp of Engineers (Retired)
- Michael MacIndoe, P.E. Fulghum, MacIndoe & Associates, Inc.
- J. Steve Mills Moseley Tech
- Toks Omishakin Tennessee Department of Transportation, Bureau of Environment and Planning
- Randy Petty, P.E., P.M.P. Tennessee Valley Authority, Project Services
- Robert E. Porter, P.E. Principal Emeritus Civil Site Design Group, PLLC
- Anita Price, P.E. Tennessee Department of Transportation, Roadway Design Division
- Benjamin L. Rohrbach, P.E. Engineering and Construction Division U.S. Army Corps of Engineers
- Carolyn A. Stonecipher, P.E. Former Director, Tennessee Department of Transportation Design Division, Wiser Consultants
- Danny R. Stoppenhagen, P.E. Chris-Hill Construction Company, LLC