The role of the advisory board is to provide dialogue among engineers, managers, and the department. The board advises the department in planning and implementing programs that will assure that the objectives of the department are met and that the department remains at the forefront of engineering education.
Mr. David Wright
Carpenter Wright Engineers, P.L.L.C.
- Mr. Ken Barry S&ME, Inc.
- Mr. Fritz Brogdon City of Chattanooga - Transportation Dept
- Dr. Edward Clar Retired, Clark Engineers
- Mr. Greg Duncan Tennessee Department of Transportation
- Mr. Lamar Dunn Lamar Dunn & Associates, Inc.
- Dr. Hany Farran California State Polytechnic University, Pomona
- Mr. Chris Holt Double R Construction, LLC
- Ms. Abbie Jones Abbie Jones Consulting
- Ms. Kimberly King< AECOM
- Mr. Michael S. MacIndoe Fulghum, MacIndoe & Associates, Inc.
- Mr. Randy Petty Tennessee Valley Authority
- Mr. Robert Porter Civil Site Design Group
- Ms. Anita Price Tennessee Department of Transportation
- Ms. Carolyn Stonecipher Retired, Tennessee Department of Transportation
- Ms. Marilyn Lewis US Army Corp of Engineers
- Mr. J. Steve Mills United Launch Alliance
CEE ADVISORY BOARD FALL 2010
From left back: Fritz Brogdon, Rob Porter, Ken Barry, Randy Petty, David Davidson, Lamar Dunn, Edward Clark
From left front: Abraham Salehi, Greg Duncan, David Wright, Carolyn Stonecipher, Abbie Jones, Kim King
CEE ADVISORY BOARD APRIL 2009
From left back: Chris Holt, William Paul Bonner, Edward Clark, Greg Duncan, David Wright, Rob Porter, Abraham Salehi, Charles Malone
From left front: Sandra Dudley, Abbie Jones, Anita Price