Doctor of Philosophy
A program leading to a Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D.) in Engineering is offered by the College of Engineering. The Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering is one of the departments participating in this program. More information can be found on the College of Engineering Graduate Programs page.
- Preliminary Exam
- Direct Admit from Bachelor's Program
- Traditional Ph.D. Program
- Comprehensive Exam/Defense
- Writing Your Dissertation
Admission requirements and procedures are on the College of Engineering Graduate Programs page.
Information about the qualifying exam (for direct-admit), advisory committee, and comprehensive exam is on the College of Engineering Graduate Programs page.
The complete list of ECE Graduate Courses is on another page.
- The College of Engineering Graduate Programs page contains:
- Change of Advisor Policy
- Guidelines for Ph.D. Research Proposal
- Information for Doctoral Committee Chairpersons
- The Forms for Graduate School page contains many forms and guides, among them:
- Program of Study
- Substitution (Course Addition/Deletion)
- Thesis/Dissertation Format Checklist
- Thesis/Dissertation Format Guide Manual
- Application for Graduation
- TTU ECE Student Theses and Dissertations (see instructions near bottom of page)