The following are electives for the BSEE-Mechatronics-Concentration Spring 2012 curriculum.
The courses that constitute the approved EE Senior electives for the Bachelor of Science in Electrical Engineering - Mechatronics Concentration degree are listed below. Students are encouraged to consult with their advisor when selecting elective courses.
- MATH 3400 Intro to Concepts of Math
- MATH 3810 Complex Variables
- MATH 4210* Numerical Analysis I
- MATH 4250 Advanced Ordinary Differential Equations I
- MATH 4510 Advanced Math for Engineers
- MATH 4710 Vector Analysis
* Only one of CSC 3020 and MATH 4210 may be taken for elective credit.
EE Senior Elective
Any ECE 4000-level 3 credit hour course, except for ECE 4810 and 4820, can be used for the ECE Senior Elective.