Professor of Mechanical Engineering
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Office: Brown Hall (BRWN) 115
- Phone: (931) 372-3253
- Fax:(931) 372-6340
Brown Hall 308
115 W. 10th Street
Cookeville, TN 38505
- Noise Control
- Nondestructive Evaluation
- Diplome d'Ingénieur (ME), Université de Technologie de Compiègne, France, 1984
- MSC (Sound and Vibration Studies), Institute of Sound and Vibration Research, Southampton, G.B., 1985
- Ph.D. (Mechanical Engineering), The University of Texas at Austin, 1989
RECENT WORKS/PROJECTS ACCOMPLISHED
- Acoustic System Effects of Propeller Fans Due to Inlet Installations accepted for publication to ASHRAE Transaction (with M. N. Young, and S. Idem).
- “Test Apparatus and Procedure to Measure Inlet Installation Effects of Propeller Fans” submitted for publication toASHRAE Transaction, February 08 (with M. N. Young, and S. Idem).
- “Aerodynamic Performance and System Effects of Propeller Fans,” submitted for publication to HVAC&R Research, February 08 (with M. N. Young, and S. Idem).
- "Assessing Participant Engagement in a Middle School Outreach Program, " Proceedings of the 2007 ASEE Conference and Exposition, June 2007 (with J. Matson, S. Pardue, and K. Craven)
- NSF: " REU Site: Research Experiences for Undergraduates in the Industrial Application of Sensing, Modeling, and Controls ," Faculty Investigator, M. Abdelrahman and S. Pardue Principal Investigators, April 06 – March 09.