Dr. Glenn Cunningham
- Email: email@example.com
- Office: Brown Hall (BRWN) 239
- Phone: (931) 372-3826
- Fax:(931) 372-6340
Brown Hall 224
115 W. 10th Street
Cookeville, TN 38505
- Industrial Energy Efficiency
- Process Heating
- Compressed Air Systems
- Co-Generation (Combined Heat and Power)
- Boilers and Steam Systems
*Director Tennessee Tech University Industrial Assessment Center funded under a five year grant from the US Department of Energy.
- Ph.D. (Engineering), Tennessee Technological University, 1990
- M.S.M.E., Memphis State University, 1982
- B.S.M.E. (with honors), Memphis State University, 1979
RECENT WORKS/PROJECTS ACCOMPLISHED
- Director, US DOE funded Industrial Assessment Center, 2011-2016.
- Conducted Steam System Energy Assessments for Altria, Campbell Soup and Aurora Casket to satisfy the EPA mandated MACT Assessments.
- Conducted energy efficiency training through Purdue University on Steam Systems, 2012, 2013.
- Conduct INPLANT Energy Assessments for US DOE in areas of Steam Systems, Compressed air Systems, Pumping System and Fan Systems, 2011-14.
- Member Tennessee Board of Boiler Rules, selected 2013.