Dr. Sally Pardue
Associate Professor of Mechanical Engineering
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Office: Ray Morris Hall (RMH) 103
- Phone: (931) 372-3792
- Fax:(931) 372-6340
Brown Hall 224
115 W. 10th Street
Cookeville, TN 38505
- Random Vibrations
- Modal Analysis
- Non-destructive Evaluation (NDE)
- Machine Design
- B.S.M.E. - Tennessee Technological University, 1989
- M.S.M.E. - Tennessee Technological University, 1991
- Ph.D. M.E. - Tennessee Technological University, 1995
RECENT WORKS/PROJECTS ACCOMPLISHED
- “An REU Experience on the Industrial Applications of Sensing, Modeling And Control,” accepted for presentationa and publication in Conference Proceedings of ASEE-SE Regional Conference, April 2008, Memphis, TN, with M. Abdelrahman.
- "Green's Function Method for an Axisymmetric Void Between Parallel Walls," G. S. Chandekar, J. D. Richardson, Y. A. Melnikov, and S. J. Pardue, Electronic Journal of Boundary Elements, 5, pp. 69-83, 2007.
- “Addressing the Image and Human Resource Issues of Casting Industry through Multidisciplinary Research Experience for Undergraduates,” accepted for publication in AFS Transactions 2007 with M. Abdelrahman, M.Baswell, K. Currie.
- “Assessing Participant Engagement in a Middle School Outreach Program,” 2007 ASEE Annual Conference and Exposition, Hawaii, June 2007, with J. Matson, K. Craven, and C. Darvennes.
- "Engineering A Future at Tennessee Technological University," 2005 ASEE Annual Conference and Exposition, Portland, OR, June 12- 15, with K. Craven, K. Ramsey-Idem