Dr. Steven Anton
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Office: Brown Hall (BRWN) 328
- Phone: (931) 372-3287
- Fax:(931) 372-6340
Brown Hall 224
115 W. 10th Street
Cookeville, TN 38505
- Energy Harvesting
- Smart Materials
- Modal Analysis
- Structural Health Monitoring
- B.S. (Mechanical Engineering), Michigan Technological University, 2006
- M.S. (Mechanical Engineering), Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University, 2008
- Ph.D. (Mechanical Engineering), Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University, 2011
RECENT WORKS/PROJECTS ACCOMPLISHED
- Anton, S.R., Taylor, S.G., Raby, E.Y., and Farinholt, K.M., 2013, "Powering Embedded Electronics for Wind Turbine Monitoring using Multi-Source Energy Harvesting Techniques," Proc. of SPIE's Smart Structures/NDE Conf., Vol. 8690, 869007 (9 pp.).
- Anton, S.R., and Farinholt, K.M., 2012, "Piezoelectret Foam-Based Vibration Energy Harvester for Low-Power Energy Generation," Proc. ASME SMASIS, SMASIS2012-8224 (9 pp.).
- Anton, S.R., Erturk, A., and Inman, D.J., 2012, "Bending Strength of Piezoelectric Ceramics and Single Crystals for Multifunctional Load-Bearing Applications," IEEE Transactions on Ultrasonics, Ferroelectrics, and Frequency Control, Vol. 59, No. 6, pp. 1085-1092.
- Anton, S.R., Erturk, A., and Inman, D.J., 2012, "Multifunctional Unmanned Aerial Vehicle Wing Spar for Low-Power Generation and Storage," AIAA Journal of Aircraft, Vol. 49, No. 1, pp. 292-301.
- Anton, S.R., Erturk, A., and Inman, D.J., 2010, "Multifunctional Self-Charging Structures using Piezoceramics and Thin-Film Batteries," Smart Materials and Structures, Vol. 19, No. 11, pp. 115021 (15 pp.).
- Anton, S.R., Park, G., and Inman, D.J., 2009, "Reference-Free Damage Detection using Instantaneous Baseline Measurements," AIAA Journal, Vol. 47, No. 8, pp. 1952-1964.