- Lecturer, Mechanical Engineering
- Email: email@example.com
- Office: Brown Hall (BRWN) 112
- Phone: (931) 372-3737
- Fax:(931) 372-3679
Brown Hall 112
115 W. 10th Street, Cookeville, TN 38505
- Ph.D. Mechanical Engineering, Syracuse University, NY, USA.
- M.S. Electrical Engineering, Syracuse University, NY, USA.
- M.S. Mechanical Engineering, Syracuse University, NY, USA.
- B.Sc. Mechanical & Manufacturing Engineering, Liverpool John Moores University, UK
- Solid and Structural Mechanics, Biomechanics
- Dynamics and Controls, Vehicle Modeling and Simulation
- Robotics & Manufacturing Automation
- Computer Aided Engineering: CAD/CAM and FEA
- Engineering Design
·Weber, Moening, Zakaria and Sinha,"Energy Conversion and Sustainability Education Insights," ASEE Regional Conference, March 2016, Mount Pleasant, MI
·Sinha S.K., and Ouellet D.,"Dynamic modelling of roller-mill for scale-up design," PPR Report, University of British Columbia, 1998, Canada
·Sinha S.K., Perkins R.W., “A Micromechanics Constitutive Model for use in Finite Element Analysis,” ASME AMD-MD Summer Meeting, June 1995, Annahiem, CA.
·Liu H.W., Sinha S.K., and Chen Q., 1991, "The Characterization of a Crack-tip field," Journal of Engineering Fracture Mechanics, Vol. 39, pp. 213-217.