The mechanical engineering department is proud to announce that we have partnered with U.S. Department of Energy. To find out more information, go to U.S. Department of Energy.
Many mechanical engineering courses have a laboratory portion. Below you will find information about equipment and research carried out in our labs.
- Acoustics and Vibration Laboratory
- Computer-Aided Engineering (CAE) Laboratory
- Experimental Stress Analysis Laboratory
- Fuel Cell Laboratory
- Geometric Design and Manufacturing Integration Laboratory
- Mechatronics and Intelligent Machines Laboratory (MIML)
- Microstructural Analysis Laboratory
- Senior Design Project Laboratory
- Thin Film Laboratory