College of Engineering
eBlast for December 8, 2020
WANTED: Your Resume - 2021 Engineering Resume Book being formed RIGHT NOW on Handshake. Make sure your resume is marked as PUBLIC to Employers and upload a critiqued copy of your resume onto your Handshake account to ensure your inclusion. Resume books will be distributed to EACH EMPLOYER at the Spring 2021 Virtual Engineering Fair. Deadline: February 19, 2021
ENGINEERING CAREER FAIR – March 3, 2021 10am-2pm Access through Handshake. Deadline for resume book submissions – FEBRUARY 19, 2021
Virtual Walk-In Hours for the Center for Career Development – Wednesday Mornings 9am-noon: Login to your Handshake Account > Click Events next to the Search Bar > Click Virtual Walk-in Hours > Click the link and start your live chat via Teams.
REGISTRATION CLOSES TOMORROW – Wed. Dec. 9 at Noon
Graduating this Fall? 2020 Registration is open for
- Order of the Engineer: $15.00 covers the cost of the ring, the certificate and the national fee.
- Pledge of the Computing Professional: $10 covers the cost of the pin and certificate.
- Order of the Engineering Technologist: $10 covers the cost of the pin and certificate.
Please bring the exact amount or pay by check. There will be no refunds, although initiates who miss a ceremony for unavoidable reasons may participate in the next scheduled ceremony. If you wish to accept this invitation, please come by Clement Hall 201, no later than noon, Wednesday, Dec. 9, 2020.
Induction into the Professions Ceremony will be held Friday, Dec. 11, 2020 at 3 p.m. in Derryberry Auditorium. Participants need to arrive by 2:45 p.m. Social Distancing will be enforced. Masks Required.
Spring 2021 Student Ambassador Applications are Open! If you are passionate about the College of Engineering and would like to share your experience with other students and prospective students, then please apply to be a student ambassador. We are looking for motivate, passionate, and driven engineers and computer scientist to join out ambassador team! If interested please apply at https://bit.ly/3lTuxxl
Share your meeting or event information in the eBlast.
Announcements need to be submitted by 3:30 p.m. Mondays and Wednesdays to be included in the eBlast the following day.
Send the following information to email@example.com:
- Your name,
- Name of the organization, class, department or sponsor
- A contact email to be included in the post
- The date, time and location of the event or meeting.
- Teams or Zoom meeting link – if applicable
- Also related web address and social media link(s) – if applicable