College of Engineering
eBlast for Dec. 9, 2020
Congratulations Fall 2020 Graduates, and best wishes for your next adventure!
Graduating this Fall? 2020 Registration to participate in the 2020 Induction into the Profession Ceremony closes today at noon.
- Order of the Engineer: $15.00 covers the cost of the ring, the certificate and the national fee.
- Pledge of the Computing Professional: $10 covers the cost of the pin and certificate.
- Order of the Engineering Technologist: $10 covers the cost of the pin and certificate.
Please bring the exact amount or pay by check. There will be no refunds, although initiates who miss a ceremony for unavoidable reasons may participate in the next scheduled ceremony. If you wish to accept this invitation, please come by Clement Hall 201, before noon TODAY, Wednesday, Dec. 9, 2020.
Induction into the Professions Ceremony will be held Friday, Dec. 11, 2020 at 3 p.m. in Derryberry Auditorium. Participants need to arrive by 2:45 p.m. Social Distancing will be enforced. Masks Required.
Spring 2021 Student Ambassador Applications are Open!
If you are passionate about the College of Engineering and would like to share your experience with other students and prospective students, then please apply to be a student ambassador. We are looking for motivate, passionate, and driven engineers and computer scientist to join our ambassador team! If interested please apply at https://bit.ly/3lTuxxl
Share your meeting or event information in the eBlast.
Announcements need to be submitted by 3:30 p.m. Mondays and Wednesdays to be included in the eBlast the following day.
Send the following information to email@example.com:
- Your name,
- Name of the organization, class, department or sponsor
- A contact email to be included in the post
- The date, time and location of the event or meeting.
- Teams or Zoom meeting link – if applicable
- Also related web address and social media link(s) – if applicable.