College of Engineering
eBlast Events Bulletin
Like TechTimes for the university community, the eBlast Event Bulletin lists upcoming events related to the College of Engineering community - students, faculty and staff. It consolidates announcements, reminders of important registration dates, special events and other need to know items. Look for information about Career Readiness and Cooperative Education events and upcoming career fairs. Student groups post dates, times and locations of upcoming meetings, and other good to know items.
Look for the eBlast every Tuesday and Thursday at 9 a.m. when classes are in session for the Fall and Spring semesters.
Share your meeting or event information in the eBlast.
Announcements need to be submitted by 3:30 p.m. Mondays and Wednesdays to be included in the eBlast the following day.
Send the following information to firstname.lastname@example.org:
- Your name,
- Name of the organization, class, department or sponsor
- A contact email to be included in the post
- The date, time and location of the event or meeting.
- Teams or Zoom meeting link – if applicable
- Also related web address and social media link(s) – if applicable