Areas of Research
CONSTRUCTION MATERIALS & GEOTECHNICAL ENGINEERING
- Durability and Microstructure of Cementitious Materials
- Rapid Set High Strength Concrete
- Roller Compacted Concrete
- Behavior of Compacted Clay
- Slope Stability Analysis
Crouch, Ph.D., P.E., Daniel VandenBerge, Ph.D., P.E. and Benjamin Mohr, PhD., P.E.
- Biological Wastewater Treatment and Design
- Urban Water Quality Management
- Environmental Microbiology
- Bioenergy Production through Anaeobic Processes
Tania Datta, Ph.D. and Lenly J. Weathers, Ph.D, P.E.
- Earthquake Resistant Masonry and Concrete Design
- Advanced Bridge Design and Analysis
- Structural Health Monitoring
Craig Henderson, Ph.D., P.E. and Tim Huff, Ph.D., P.E.
- Continuum Mechanics
- Composite Materials, Plates and Shells
- Computational Algebraic Geometry
- Non-linear Structural Analysis
- Finite Element Method Analysis
Jane Liu, Ph.D. and Guillermo Ramirez, Ph.D.
- Urban Travel Demand and Modeling
- Transport Landuse Interaction
- Non-traditional Intersections and Arterial Design
- Traffic Signal Systems Operations
Daniel Badoe, Ph.D. and Steven Click, Ph.D., P.E.
- Computational Hydrology and Hydraulics
- Integrated Watershed Management
- Flood Modeling and Simulation
- Climate and Urban Impacts on Water Resources