Department: Chemical Engineering
Prescott Hall (PRSC) 214
PO Box: 5013
- Finance Navigation
- Finance Receiving
- Entering Permits & Assigning Advisors
- For Advisors
- Entering Classes
- Eagle Buy
- On Line Leave Reports
- EMS Training
- FMLA Training
- Workman's Comp training
Regional Training - Academic Audit
Certificate - CompuMaster workshop - Microsoft Excel
- 2019 University Outstanding Staff Award
- 2018 COE February Outstanding Office Staff Award
- 2014 University Outstanding Staff Award
- 2014 College of Engineering Outstanding Staff Award
- 2012 Leighton E. Sissom Innovation & Creativity Award
- 2010 University Outstanding Staff Award
I have been married for 39 years and we have 2 sons, 2 daughter-in-laws, 3 grand-daughters. I am a native to Cookeville and have been employed at Tennessee Tech since 2006. I worked temporarily in the Academic Affairs office and then in the Extend Ed Program office until coming permanent staff member in the Chemical Engineering Office in January 2007.
I enjoy working with the students in our Chemical Engineering department. The faculty and staff are a team working together to assist students in succeeding at their ultimate goal - a Chemical Engineering Degree.
"We're Here For The Students"