The Fast Track program is designed to enable Tennessee Tech undergraduates to accumulate up to six (6) credit hours of graduate coursework while still pursuing their undergraduate degree and to transition to the Computer Science graduate program smoothly, with accelerated completion. Up to six (6) hours of graduate coursework, exclusive of directed study, taken during undergraduate study can be used to satisfy both undergraduate and graduate degree requirements. These courses must be taken at Tennessee Tech University and must be approved as appropriate substitutions in the undergraduate curriculum. Additionally a Fast Track Student can take up to 6 hours of graduate coursework at Tennessee Tech during their junior or senior year which can be used to satisfy graduate degree requirements only.
The minimum requirements for applying to the Fast Track program are:
- Enrolled at Tennessee Tech undergraduate with junior or senior standing.
- Completed CSC 2400.
- Overall GPA of at least 3.25 and a GPA for CSC courses of at least 3.5.
- Letter from a CSC graduate faculty member agreeing to serve as applicant's graduate advisor.
- Program participants should consult with their future M.S. advisor regarding appropriate graduate courses to take during their undergraduate study and must earn a minimum grade of "B" in the graduate courses in order to apply them to their M.S. program of study.
- Additionally, all requirements for full admission to Graduate School must be met upon graduation.
If you would like more information concerning the program please send emails to: email@example.com
Fast Track Participants