Online Forms


  • Need Advising or need an Advising Form signed? Download Procedure PDF here -
  • Need a Permit for a College of Engineering Course? Download Procedure PDF here -

FORMS - Undergraduate/Both


  • Add/Drop
  • Academic Misconduct Appeal Request
  • Course Substitution
  • Readmission after Suspension
  • Request for Exception to University Requirement
  • Request for Extension or In-Residence Study at Another Institution
  • Request for 4900, 4990, 6900, 7970 or 7980 
  • Request for Student Overload
  • Transcript Request
  • Undergraduate Application for Graduation
  • Blank Class Schedule

FORMS - Graduate Only



  • Request to Walk in Commencement
  • Banking Course Form
  • Do Not Repeat Background Course Form
  • College of Engineering Graduate Student Travel Support Request Form


  • Admission to Candidacy Application
  • Change of Advisory Committee
  • Change of Major/Concentration
  • Defense Results
  • Request for Fast Track Course Credit
  • Request for Graduate Course for Undergraduate or Graduate Credit
  • Request for Student Overload
  • Course Substitution
  • Request for Exception to University Requirements
  • Thesis Defense Template
  • MA, M.Ed. or MS Program of Study



  • Advisory Committee
  • Program of Study
  • Dissertation Defense Template 
  • Dissertation Defense Flyer Template

Also see College of Engineering Graduate Student Guidelines

Check here for more forms from the Office of the Registrar 
Check here for more forms from Admissions 
Check here for more forms from Graduate Studies


Experience Tech For Yourself

Visit us to see what sets us apart.

Schedule Your Visit