Manufacturing and Engineering Technology
The Bachelor of Science in Engineering Technology (BSET) is accredited by the Engineering Technology Accreditation Commission of ABET https://www.abet.org
Enrollment & Graduation Rates
(7/01 - 6/30)
Program Educational Objectives for B.S. in Engineering Technology
Our graduates will:
- attain and succeed in positions related to Mechatronics Engineering Technology and Engineering Technology Management;
- advance their careers and continue their professional development by pursuing graduate studies, attending workshops, obtaining certification and joining professional organizations;
- succeed as leaders and managers in areas such as foundry operations, additive manufacturing, robotics, and industrial management.
Student Outcomes for B.S. in Engineering Technology
Produce students who show an ability to:
- apply knowledge, techniques, skills and modern tools of mathematics, science, engineering, and technology to solve broadly-defined engineering problems appropriate to the discipline;
- design systems, components, or processes meeting specified needs for broadly-defined engineering problems appropriate to the discipline;
- apply written, oral, and graphical communication in broadly-defined technical and non-technical environments; and an ability to identify and use appropriate technical literature;
- conduct standard tests, measurements, and experiments and to analyze and interpret the results to improve processes, and
- function effectively as a member as well as a leader on technical teams.
BSET Curriculum and Course Descriptions can be found in the latest version of Tech's Undergraduate Catalog.