During Summer 2018, Tennessee Tech University's Center for Manufacturing Research will host the Research Experiences for Undergraduates (REU) program: Secure and Privacy-Preserving Cyber Physical Systems (funded by NSF Division of Computer and Network Systems). This 10-week program focuses on cybersecurity challenges with applications in future smart cities and provides students with cybersecurity experiences.
- Opportunities to conduct cybersecurity-related research and gain valuable experience in topics of national interest
- Allow interns to self-assess their interest in cybersecurity and graduate studies
- Learn advanced subjects such as cryptopgraphy, anomaly detection, formal verification and hardware security.
- US Citizen or Permanent Resident
- Electrical engineering, computer/software engineering, computer science or any other related disciplines
- GPA of 3.25 or higher
- Sophomore, junior or senior (Must graduate after September 2018)
NOTICE! The Application Deadline has been Extended to April 6, 2018.
Announcement of Awards will now be mid-April.
Required application materials: Application Form, Resume, Personal Statement, Transcripts, Two Recommendation Letters.
INFORMATION FLYER: REU Poster 2018 - Cyber - extended due date.pdf
APPLICATION FORM: 2018 REU Application Form.pdf
RECOMMENDATION FORM: 2018 REU Recommendation Form.pdf
Note: To electronically fill out the above forms, first download to your computer, then open using Adobe Acrobat.
Contact Michelle Davis with questions.