The College of Engineering offers
- Quality students that are ready to work with a strong work ethic.
- Co-op and internships through the university Career Services office.
- Dynamic curriculum and degree programs that build the foundation for lifelong learners.
- Industrial Collaborations
- International Exchanges
- Community outreach through Makers on the Move.
Enhance your business competitiveness with research opportunities through our Research Centers of Excellence
- Center for Energy Systems Research
- Center for Manufacturing Research
- Center for Management, Utilization and Protection of Water Resources
- Cybersecurity Education, Research and Outreach Center
- Only one of its kind in Tennessee
Partner with the College of Engineering
- Sponsor Senior Design Projects.
- Serve on Advisory Boards.
- Provide internship and co-op opportunities for our students.
- Utilize faculty expertise for technical consultancy.
- Support research of faculty and graduate students with scholarships and grants.
- Share you experiences and challenges with faculty and students by spending 45 minutes as a Renaissance Speaker.
- Create endowments for scholarships and faculty development.
- Provide feedback on our students’ performance, preparation and achievements.
- Nominate outstanding engineers, technologists and computer scientists for college awards.
More than 30 professional student organizations within the College of Engineering. View them all here!